When the Jabra Elite 65t was released in 2018, it quickly became one of the crowd favorites in the true wireless “AirPods style” headphones. Fast forward to now and there are now so many valid competitors vying for the spot of the best true wireless earbuds, including the Apple Inc. AirPods Pro. That being said, Jabra is not to be left behind and has released the next generation Jabra Elite 75t. Unlike the AirPods Pro which has active noise cancelling technology, what can the Jabra Elite 75t offer to stand up to the competition? We’ll find out in this review.
At first glance, the Jabra Elite 75t just seems to be an evolutionary upgrade of the 65t. However, upon closer examination, the updates of the newer version are actually more substantial than expected. Primarily, the Jabra Elite 75t has smaller earbuds and also boasts of a longer battery life together with USB C charging. Other small but significant changes include the new charging case design that has magnets inside to make it easier to keep the earbud inside.
Table of Contents
- Jabra Elite 75t: Smaller Size, Longer Battery Life
- Jabra Elite 75t Design
- Jabra Elite 75t Connectivity
- Jabra Elite 75t Durability
- Jabra Elite 75t EQ Settings
- Jabra Elite 75t Battery Life
- Jabra Elite 75t – No Active Noise Cancellation
- Jabra Elite 75t Simultaneous Device Sharing
- Jarabe Elite 75t Sound Quality
- Is the Jabra Elite 75t worth your money?