Choosing the best earbuds in the market can be quite overwhelming. There are a lot of designs and models to choose from – from true wireless earbuds, neck bud style wireless earphones down to the old school wired models.
The best earbuds are highly recommended for individuals who want to do away with wires or have cable-free media streaming sessions. Some of the best earbuds on the market also come with different extra features such as noise cancellation. If you value audio fidelity over convenience or design, there are also earbuds that come with a wire. You can also get the best of both worlds with a pair of best wireless earbuds that have a cord that connects the buds together but can also be connected to a smartphone via Bluetooth.
In this article, we will be giving our honest reviews to help guide you pick the best earbuds that suit not only your budget but your lifestyle as well.
Table of Contents
- Best Earbuds: Apple Inc. AirPods Pro
- Best Earbuds: Jabra Elite 75t
- Best Earbuds: Samsung Galaxy Buds Live
- Best Earbuds: Google Pixel Buds 2
- Best Earbuds: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
- Best Earbuds: Jaybird Vista
- Best Earbuds: Sony WH-1000XM4
- Best Earbuds: Sony WF-1000XM3
- Best Earbuds: Beats Electronics Powerbeats Pro
- Best Earbuds: Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
- Best Earbuds: Sennheiser CX 400BT True Wireless
- Best Earbuds: Amazon Echo Buds
- Best Earbuds: JBL True Wireless Flash
- Best Earbuds: Bose SoundSport Free True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- Best Earbuds – Wired, Wireless, or Wire-Free?
- Best Earbuds: In A Nutshell