In this article, we will be sharing a review of the Schiit Modi 3 Review, a popular DAC (Digital Analogue Converter) that has three inputs – TOSLINK, coaxial (also known as COAX) and USB. The Schiit Modi 3 is produced by a California-based Hi-Fi company, Schiit Audio. But before anything else, what is a DAC or digital-analog converter?
In technical jargon, a digital-to-analog converter can also be referred to as DAC, D/A, D-to-A, D2A. Taking from its name, it is a system that literally converts a digital signal to an analog signal. Meanwhile, an ADC or analog-to-digital converter performs the opposite function. We need to put this information out there so you can fully understand our Schiit Modi 3 review.
Table of Contents
- Schiit Modi Review – Overview
- Schiit Modi Review – Who is it for?
- Schiit Modi 3 Review: Features
- Schiit Modi 3 Review: Build and Package
- Schiit Modi 3 Review: Signatures and Reference Designs
- Schiit Modi 3 Review: Sound
- Schiit Modi 3 Review: Compatibility and Device Power
- Schiit Modi 3 Review: Our Verdict