The Beats Solo3 has been around for quite some time, it’s safe to say that it belongs to the oldie but goodie category. The Beats Solo3 are well-built headphones and offer an impressive 40-hour battery life between charges. In fact, not too many headphones in 2020 can offer this lengthy battery life.
The Beat Solo3 headphones debuted with a $300 price tag, which falls on the expensive side. Currently, this Beats Electronics headphone costs around $200.
Apple Inc. W1 chip is incorporated into the Beats Solo3, allowing the headphones to pair easily with iOS devices and to maintain a connection experience that’s free of glitchy dropouts during playback. At a glance, the Beats Solo3 are somewhat compact,with an on-ear design that’s generously padded to reduce pressure on the ear.
Table of Contents
- Beats Solo3 – No Active Noise Cancelling Feature
- Who should get the Beats Solo3 Wireless?
- Using the Beats Solo3 Wireless
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Accessories
- Beats Solo3 Bluetooth Codec Support and Connection Strength
- Beats Solo3: Exceptional Battery Life
- Beats Solo3 Sound Performance
- What are some alternatives to the Beats Solo3 Wireless?
- Should You Buy The Beats Solo3?